Everyone needs a home…
I am here to help you find yours.
I have not always been a realtor. In fact, I had never aspired to work in real estate at all.
My mother had some influence on me in that direction as a young child. She always wanted to look at houses, and even when our family was not intending to move she would ask her realtor friend to show her a house or two.
The truth is, I was self-employed in 2011, doing contract work in website design, writing, graphics design/production, and event planning, when I met a Realtor who would become my mentor. I was helping to develop branding for a city event, and she was on the planning team. Soon after that project was done, I asked her for a price opinion on my house, and she asked me to join her real estate team.
That’s when I found out that I’d been waiting my whole life for this career.
In Realtor® school, they teach you many things, however as a practicing agent every contract seems to have some aspect that is not covered in the curriculum at all. That’s why being mentored by one of the busiest Realtors in Williamson County was a great way to get started in this business.
Two years in a small boutique agency, followed by one more year on her team with a big name brokerage, and I finally decided to fly solo. The solid foundation of working one-on-one, combined with extensive corporate training, prepared me very well for being on my own.
Now I find myself in one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, yet with a tight-knit and supportive environment that makes it truly feel like a family!
In June 2019, I reflected over the seven years that had passed since I earned my license. Sometimes I put my all into it, other times I pulled back and focused on other things. Now I am 100% committed to serving others with a heart for community, and it shows!
That’s how, in the first 6 months of 2019, I came to help three times more clients buy and sell real estate than I did in 2017 and 2018 combined!
With over 12,000 realtors to choose from in Central Texas, it is very clear that the best agents are the ones who are able to keep moving forward, who continue to be referred by their clients, and who work to be better with each passing year.
That is how I work.
It’s not because I am the best sales person, or the most aggressive. It is because my ethic is based on the greatest commandments: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength, and Love your neighbor as yourself.
Matthew 22: 37-40; Mark 12:30-31; Luke 10:27 also Deuteronomy 6:4-7.
Designations and Awards:
- JPAR Top Producer List 2019
- Seller Representation Specialist (SRS)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- “Certificate of Excellence” award from Broker★Agent™ Advisor 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 (7 Star Award)
- Social Media Professional
Experience and Education
- Residential Real Estate Representation Services
- Marketing Professional specializing in Web and Graphic Design
- Non-Profit Administration
- Public Relations
- Writing & Editing
- B.A. Anthropology
Current Memberships and Committees:
- Austin Board of Realtors®
- ABOR Foundation Scholarship Committee
- Texas Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Veteran’s Land Bureau
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- The Prayer Collective Ministry Assistant
Past Member of:
- American Marketing Association
- Student Health Advisory Council
- East View High School PTSA (Vice-President)
- School Health Advisory Council
- Forbes Middle School PTA
- Williams Elementary PTA (Communications)
- Georgetown Heritage Society